Describe any past entrepreneurial experience starting up or runninga business (as founder, as member of startup team, or launchingbusiness within a larger company). How do these experiencesrelate to your new business?
What relevant work experience and training do you bring? What isyour breadth and depth of experience in the venture’s targetedfield or industry?
Core skill set: What do you know how to do at the highest level?What can you do better than most everyone else? How do theseskills relate to your new business?
What supervisory, management, or leadership experience do you bring?(Scope and scale of prior responsibilities, time served, etc.)
What sales and marketing experience do you bring? What kind andfor how long?
- Within targeted market/industry?
- Outside targeted market/industry?
What general business seasoning and work skills do you bring withinthe following domains?
- Negotiation (contracts, deals, etc.)
- Organization, planning, project management
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Financial acumen (financial reporting, accounting, etc.)
- Networking, developing business relationships
- Communication (written, oral)
- Public speaking
- Senior executive interaction
- Other (any skill or experience that you see as relevant).
Adversity: What have been your toughest challenges, professionallyor personally? How did you handle these experiences and whatdid you learn from them?