- How to fix wampserver 2.5 yellow icon
- How to fix wampserver 2.5 orange icon
- How to fix wampserver 2.5 red icon
- How to fix wampserver 2.5 error localhost
- How to fix wampserver 2.5 could not permission
- How to fix wampserver 2.5 cannot open correctly
- How to install wampserver 2.5 on windows 7
- How to fix wampserver error opening port 80
1. Download wampserver in the official website (choose according to your operating system) and following both of link like on images below:
2. After you get all, please to install Microsoft visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 for first time, like on image below:
3. In order for this Installation to be properly, please Restart Your PC
4. Run IIS Manager, like on image below:
5. Stop Manager Server Actions and Change .Net Framework to The Last Version
6. And the Last Step, you can install wampserver 2 setup.exe, and you can see the pass result.
Please Don’t Install wampserver to System C:/ (OS partitions), Replace to another destination ex: on D:/ – (This Step Updated at 2:37pm, 26 Sept 2015)
And it’s time to Say Congratulations!!!